NZXT Aer RGB USB connections

Zangashtu

Hi all, 

Quick question, I'm thinking of getting some Aer RGBs. My question is how many USB 2.0 headers do I need on my Mobo.
I currently have 2, one taken up by my HUE+ and 1 taken up by my Kraken X62. Reading a few install guides they say you need one free, do they mean you need one for the HUE or is it you need an extra one for the fans for whatever reason? D:
Bit confused

Thanks in advance.

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

HUE+ controls the lighting in the Aer fans. You daisy chain up to 5 fans per channel. So you connect HUE+ to In port on fan #1, Out from #1 to In on #2, Out from #2 to In on #3 and so on.

Yes I know that's not what I was asking?

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Champion that's what I wanted to hear, a few guides were going on about how you need an extra USB header free but I was confused if they meant it's for the HUE (That presumably they were installing at the same time) or for whatever reason you needed 2 including the HUE one

Cheers man