Canadian Content!?

As a 47-year old dude, I'm enjoying this entire forum and its content. In particular, the Canadian content. As I make my way through Scrapyard Wars, I smile at all the landmarks (that I recognize growing up in Langley, Richmond, BCIT, SkyTrain towers, Surrey, Willowbrook Mall, and East Van.).  Hell, some of the characters in the episodes look like my students (uh huh, I'm a high school science teacher).  Keep it coming, eh?

So, what you're saying, is you enjoy the local Vancouver content. Since, those of us who live in other Provinces would have only the vaguest notion of those locations.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

So, what you're saying, is you enjoy the local Vancouver content. Since, those of us who live in other Provinces would have only the vaguest notion of those locations.

I was waxing & waning. Regret the confusion, dalekphalm. Yes, the references are indeed to the Lower Mainland. 

Vancouver is nice to look at on TV, but for me, I hate it, absolutely hate it. Probably take a while for me to hate Toronto too, after all the touristy things are done. Oh and I was born near Toronto, which is now apart of T.O.

I see your point though OP as I am watching a TV series now that is partly filmed where I am at, and I am noticing and can pinpoint exactly where 90% of the scenes are.

I have the opposite problem. The city i live in is sometimes a setting in a movie or TV show,  but is almost never the location where they filmed it. Not by a long shot.