Project Esprit - /Sponsored/

Untitled-2.png.bd930a715322de9d5b2f60adeaaccae6.png

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the start of my first Build Log on this Forum!

I'm here with an idea that I have not seen anywhere else during my countless hours of forum jumping, which is doing a Custom Water-Cooling Loop inside of the Silverstone SG13. I have every intention of working my hardest to make this the best build I've ever done. I will be jumping past many barriers that I had thought unthinkable for myself to do, one of which will be designing and constructing a Custom Cooling Loop. I know I am taking quite a challenge in by using such a small and compact case, but that challenge is one that I am willing to face. So here marks the beginning of the build log, I hope that you choose to stick along with me in my endeavor. Thank You.

Untitled-3.jpg.e9354cfeda1db8a8033d357fb5a3fb59.jpg

With this being the Initial post of this project, many of the components have not been finalized.

But within the coming few weeks, I look forward to share my choices for each.

Computer Components:

CPU - [Not Chosen]

Memory - Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2666MHz

Motherboard - [Not Chosen]

Storage - [Not Chosen]

GPU's - EVGA GTX 980Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+

Case - Silverstone SG13B

PSU - [Not Chosen]

Water-cooling Components:

CPU Block - [Not Chosen]
Radiator - [Not Chosen]
Pump - [Not Chosen]
Fittings - [Not Chosen]

Tubing - [Not Chosen]
Coolant - Mayhem's Pastel Ice White

Other Components:

Lighting - NZXT Hue +

Untitled-3.jpg.a2f07ede21b180eb3f8e3d2d612e93a4.jpg

With a build like this, there are also some other things that I would like to do so I can have my work stand out from others. Most of these will most likely not be incorporated into the final build as I have many ideas for this project, but am unsure about which would look the best. 

Planned Mods (No specific order)

- Custom PSU Cables

- Side/Top Panel Window

- Custom GPU Backplate

- Custom Anodizing of RAM Heat-Spreaders 

maybe fix it for dark theme?

temp.JPG.77de7f5d1562f1ef375a269192070d13.JPG

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016