My Asus RX 470 4GB Coil whine and crashing while play games

I am having a lot of problem with this graphics card (ASUS ROG Radeon RX 470 STRIX 4GB) : coil whine and crashing.

I recently brought this card on newegg 3/31/2017, after the computer is build and everything installed, i downloaded few games to test and run benchmark to see how it performs. The card started making noise and crashing when i am playing games.

System spec: System1
Intel Pentium G4560
Ram G.SKILL Aegis 8GB 288-Pin
ASRock B150M-HDS LGA 1151
EVGA 430wat PSU
VIVO "SMART" Micro-ATX
SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB & 500GB HDD
Windows 10

Card makes more noisy while i am lunching Hitman Absolution, i can lunch far cry 3 fine and when i go to load up campaign the card crash, nothing on screen after, when this happen the monitor behaves like there nothing connected to it, reset the computer won't work i have to restart. 3 monitor test

I tested few cards in this computer it works fine, MSI GTX 1070, Asus GTX 760, Zotac GTX 1080.

I have tested this Asus RX 470 in multiple different computer and the problem is the same, this other computer processors are: i5 6600k, i7 4771, FX-8350.

I have installed the system fresh every time and with latest drivers and also download the driver from asus website, windows 10 was used in all these computer.

I contacted newegg about the problem, and they said to send the card back for replacement, i just got the new one today, and the problem is the same. I want this card so bad, i never had amd graphics card before, and i got this card for $149.99 with $30 rebate which end up $119.99. My steam library is poor, i have few games to test the card with, i mostly play league of legends.

After few research I fixed the coil whine by using AMD Radeon software, i limited the screen refresh rate 144hertz or 60 depends on which monitor i use. 

Has anyone encounter this problem and fixed, is there more games that this card can't play?

sorry about my bad inglish

Coil whine - try:

1. caping fps.

2. lowering voltage.

3. adding "capacitor mod". (if you got balls for that)

Chrashing - is it a driver/pc shutdown/blackscreen? if:

1. blackscreen - try changing pcie speed to gen1

2. driver crashing - unstable overclock

3. pc shutdown - high temps?

32 minutes ago, Mr.Cunt said:

Coil whine - try:

1. caping fps.

2. lowering voltage.

3. adding "capacitor mod". (if you got balls for that)

Chrashing - is it a driver/pc shutdown/blackscreen? if:

1. blackscreen - try changing pcie speed to gen1

2. driver crashing - unstable overclock

3. pc shutdown - high temps?

Coil Whine:

Yes i fixed coil whine by using amd redeon software limit refresh rate to 144fps

Crashing:

tested using latest drivers and old, downloaded from amd and asus

the screen goes black, but the computer stays on, the graphics card light goes out and fan stop briefly and comes back on after few seconds, but nothing on the screen.

no overclocking, everything default settings

no high temp

How do i change pci speed to gen1

check in the bios(somewhere in chipset settings). im in exacly the same boat as u. it worked for me

i have changed the pcie speed to gen1, i was able to load the game and play for about 2 minute and it crash again