What's the best console for windows?

Hello, I'm looking for the best (Console) I am currently using http://cmder.net/ to connect up to my ssh stuff and I would like to know if their is anything out there that is way better for windows? any suggestions will be awesome

I tend to just use Powershell for windows stuff, it's "good enough".

So the best console is the one that has the most colours, tags, spacing of words and paragraphs :P?

Groomlake Authority

I've been using Cmder (it's not technically a console, it's just a wrapper for different consoles)

and that seems one of the best for Windows really...

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The real answer is Linux Subsystem for Windows, but ConEmu is pretty nice and can be used to enhance the former.