(REPOST)

EunSoo

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/27/15463842/nintendo-2ds-xl-announced-price-release-date

Out of the blue, Nintendo announced the 2DS XL. It has a lot of features as the 3DS XL, such as "the C-stick, Amiibo-compatible NFC reader, and extra processing power, while removing the display’s 3D functionality?." The design, however, is unlike the design of the wedge-shaped original 2DS — it’s a traditional DS-style clamshell. And, while the screens are the same size as found in the 3DS XL, the 2DS XL appears to be smaller and sleeker.

IMG_4254.JPG.20d4b617db7fb29d3d5e11a4dfd4d113.JPG

If you don’t care about the 3D screen, then, this could be the best 3DS yet. It’ll be available on July 28th for $149.99 in the US, $50 less than the New 3DS XL and $70 more than the 2DS. That same day Nintendo will also release Hey Pikmin! and Miitopia for the system. The New 2DS XL will be released slightly earlier in Japan, selling for 14,980 yen on July 13th.

All of this goes to prove that the 3DS isn’t dead just yet. In yesterday’s earnings report Nintendo revealed that it sold over 7 million units of the portable system in the last fiscal year and expects to sell 6 million more this year. The Switch, Nintendo’s new portable-home hybrid console, is forecast to sell 10 million in the same period, but at $299.99 Nintendo needs to keep the 3DS series around to occupy lower price points.

It's alive! I thought the DS had died out a while ago :( My little sibs still play on a broken touch screeened (Is that a word?) DS. Just DS, the original one. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I've wanted to play the most recent Pokémon games.. Damnit Nintendo I want a new GPU and Monitor!!

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Repost

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

7 minutes ago, Puddleuk said:

Repost

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

my bad. I guess I didn't see it when I was checking to make sure it wasn't.

The same news was posted literally four articles below, are people really that blind?

2 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

The same news was posted literally four articles below, are people really that blind?

The same comment was posted in three of the four posts immediatley above yours. 

Are you really that blind? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

The same comment was posted in three of the four posts immediatley above yours. 

Are you really that blind? 

Can you quote, cause I cannot find the same comment which I made?

5 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

Can you quote, cause I cannot find the same comment which I made?

Three of the four posts above yours is commenting on it being a repost. Thereby making your post a repost. 

Literally the definition of irony. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

3 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Three of the four posts above yours is commenting on it being a repost. Thereby making your post a repost. 

Literally the definition of irony. 

You a funny guy. Except for the fact that I was very aware of the two others who made sure to let him know that it was a repost. 

What I was trying to get at, is even though he said that he looked for the original news article, he couldn't find one, hence me saying it was literally the fourth article at the of him looking for it. Should have quoted, true, but you still a funny guy, keep at it, some day you might actually have a point.

Edit: And yet you still couldn't quote me the "same" comment, shame.

6 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

You a funny guy. Except for the fact that I was very aware of the two others who made sure to let him know that it was a repost. 

What I was trying to get at, is even though he said that he looked for the original news article, he couldn't find one, hence me saying it was literally the fourth article at the of him looking for it. Should have quoted, true, but you still a funny guy, keep at it, some day you might actually have a point.

Edit: And yet you still couldn't quote me the "same" comment, shame.

at the time of the creation of this thread, I can assure you that the original thread was not in the position it is currently at. It was further down and because I did not properly search for a similar thread to mine, I did not notice it. But yes it was my fault and next time I will put more effort into making sure my posts aren't reposts but this time was a mistake. Problem solved?

4 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

at the time of the creation of this thread, I can assure you that the original thread was not in the position it is currently at. It was further down and because I did not properly search for a similar thread to mine, I did not notice it. But yes it was my fault and next time I will put more effort into making sure my posts aren't reposts but this time was a mistake. Problem solved?

I wasn't trying to come off as insulting, just baffles my mind how easily these reposts come to be. No worries at all, this article was actually better and more informative than the original one. At least a good job concerning that :)

6 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

I wasn't trying to come off as insulting, just baffles my mind how easily these reposts come to be. No worries at all, this article was actually better and more informative than the original one. At least a good job that :)

yeah, it does happen a lot. I was creating this really nice visual and informative thread for Android O but someone beat me to it with a thread that was well, in my opinion, subpar to what I had created. Oh well, that's just how it is... This system keeps the thread of whoever can copy and paste faster. It would be nice to fix it so that people can add better formatting and information for a news article actually made by the community but easier said than done.

Also, when is this thread going to get locked?

4 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

yeah, it does happen a lot. I was creating this really nice visual and informative thread for Android O but someone beat me to it with a thread that was well, in my opinion, subpar to what I had created. Oh well, that's just how it is... This system keeps the thread of whoever can copy and paste faster. It would be nice to fix it so that people can add better formatting and information for a news article actually made by the community but easier said than done.

Also, when is this thread going to get locked?

Yeah, I agree.