So, random thought.  I just watched a video by The king of DIY about an aquarium chiller (link below).  We all know the pc in a fridge doesn't work, but what if you did something like an aquarium chiller?  basically coiling up a hose over and over inside a mini fridge to cool your loop?  Let me know if you have tried such a concept and if it performs at all.  I have many doubts.

Prosit!

3 minutes ago, AudibleJello said:

So, random thought.  I just watched a video by The king of DIY about an aquarium chiller (link below).  We all know the pc in a fridge doesn't work, but what if you did something like an aquarium chiller?  basically coiling up a hose over and over inside a mini fridge to cool your loop?  Let me know if you have tried such a concept and if it performs at all.  I have many doubts.

Prosit!

I'd say it works, if the cold air can get to the water (maybe through a radiator in the fridge? It could work. Or you could get a plastic ice pack, drill holes in them big enough to fit in and out tubes with fittings and place the ice pack inside the fridge? Never tried it and most likely never will :P 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Doesn't work. Or at least not very well.

It would be extremely inefficient.

Fridges aren't made to continuously remove heat from something. 

You're facing the exact same problem you'd have by putting your whole pc in a fridge, just on a smaller scale since at least some of the heat can be radiated away from the case directly with case fans etc.

A radiator only a fraction of the size of a fridge would do a better job at keeping your CPU/GPU cool.

Also, coiling a hose just imitates what a rad does, just in a less effective way.

Does you mum know you're here?

A lot of aquarium chillers need a higher flow rate than is achievable by G1/4 fittings or it will keep shutting down.

The easiest way is to use an extra CPU block in the loop and mount a phase change cooler to it. You'll need to insulate around the CPU socket for long term use.

You can also use a chillbox with AC unit http://www.overclock.net/t/1533164/the-24-7-sub-zero-liquid-chillbox-club

17 hours ago, AudibleJello said:

Prosit!

You'll have the same problem of a heat generating device inside of a fridge, they are not design for that. You can get aquarium or liquid chillers and have that work as they are designed for 24 hour use, you may be interested in this here where they built a loop with two chillers: