Choosing a mouse - Logitech MX Master vs. Razer Mamba

Hi, guys! :D
The day has come - my already quite damaged mouse has officially broken. I've been using it for almost 10 years and if the cable didn't become faulty, I'd probably still use it. It was an A4tech X-710F. I've seen many mice in stores, but I was never able to find any that was close to its level of comfort.

But now I have to pick another one.

For the past few hours, I've been using a wireless mouse from my laptop as a replacement. That was more than enough to make my make up my mind - I want a very decent wireless mouse.

After some amount of in-shop testing, I've found one mouse that is quite similar to the one I've been using - Razer Deathadder. In Poland, it can be found cheaply online, but I wouldn't want to go wired again.

I have bought a Razer keyboard around a year ago and I'm very happy with it and its build quality. I have a Razer mousepad too, so the branding continuity would be nice, but not necessary.

Anyway, few moments of research later I've come across a wireless mouse that (judging by opinions and comparison photos) is almost the same in size and shape - Razer Mamba Elite 4G (because I don't have money for the 5G model). However, I can't be exactly sure about that, since I can't test it anywhere nearby, but I'll keep looking.

There is also one mouse that I remember that I like and can get at a pretty good price, but I'm not sure that I'll like for longer periods of time - the Logitech MX Master.

And so I'm not sure which one to choose or if there is any better at all :\

I deeply hope that you'll be able to help me decide!

If you have some experience with those, want to share an opinion or suggest something else then feel free to do so! :)

I don't care about RGB or branding - I want it to be similar in terms of comfort with Razer Deathadder (smaller is ok, but not bigger), new, if possible wireless, work for years and to cost around 65$ with a maximum of 80$.

Huge thanks in advance,

Thomas

I'd like to throw G502 into to mix, otherwise avoid Razer and go with any other alternative.

This forum hates Razer; ask around elsewhere before dismissing Razer out of hand.

That said, don't get the Mamba. Bad sensor and low battery life aren't going to do you much good. How much does a G403 wireless cost? It's ever-so-slightly smaller than the Deathadder with the same shape.

MX Master, G502 is the best wired mouse right now.

45 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

MX Master, Razer has bad build quality.

@Aereldor @nerdslayer1

I've had the MX Master for about 10 days now, and it's awesome. It's not a gaming mouse, but is no slouch when it comes to a few headshots. I've left this mouse on overnight and the battery is still around 50% full, and I haven't charged it since the day I received it.

It's built for productivity, with a gesture button that doubles as a thumb rest, a continuous scroll wheel (flick it hard enough and it scrolls by itself, rather than making you move your finger again and again), a very useful side-scross wheel above the thumb rest which makes video and audio editing a lot easier, and dedicated forward and back buttons.

The build quality is the best I've seen in a mouse- there's no competition here. My only gripe is that the software you use to change button functionality and mouse sensitivity has a pretty high startup impact.