140mm Fans

Ophidio

Not really sure if this is where I should be putting this on the forum but I didn't see any other place that would suggest talking about case fans. Other than maybe the case sub-forum but I highly doubt that's where this should go. So sorry in advanced if this is in the wrong place. 

My question is, What is the best, in-expensive 140mm fan that I can buy in packs of 2-4? I'd really like a static pressure fan but a lot of fans don't even list if they're static pressure or air flow. I was looking at the Corsair 140mm but all of them are air flow fans and that's not really what I want unless it turns out to be the only option I have. But really I'm just looking for really good performing 140mm case fans as the ones in my case are dying plus they were shit to begin with. I'd rather the fans be no more than $15 a fan. 

Also, I would prefer the fans be on Amazon so I can use Amazon Prime and get them to my house by Thursday since that's my day off this week. Thank you for any help.

Thank you for any help. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

All fans have some degree of static pressure and airflow. Whether a fan leans more towards static pressure and airflow is relative to other fans available.

Are you shopping in the US? What case are you using and where are you using the fans? There aren't many good 2-4 packs and there's more variety when buying single fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'll just point this out to you, all fans have a certain level of static pressure.

It's corsairs fault for coming up with the "STATIC PRESSURE" gimmick years ago to set themselves apart from their competition.

Just get airflow or whatever, it won't make that much of a difference compared to a bigger radiator or heatsink/pipe.

Hell i just recently got the arctic accelero cooler for my gpu and removed the onboard fans to mount my NF-P12 noctua fans on it. Not static pressurized fan but i can keep it at 600 rpm without my gpu going 55C.

5 minutes ago, Bcat00 said:

It's corsairs fault for coming up with the "STATIC PRESSURE" gimmick years ago to set themselves apart from their competition.

Hell i just recently got the arctic accelero cooler for my gpu and removed the onboard fans to mount my NF-P12 noctua fans on it. Not static pressurized fan but i can keep it at 600 rpm without my gpu going 55C.

Eh, it's good marketing on Corsair's part. It's about as smart as putting 'Gaming' in the product name.

NF-P12's are fairly balanced if not leaning a bit towards static pressure. The Accelero coolers also have wide fin spacing which benefit more from airflow than static pressure.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ok, i'll admit, it's good marketing on their end because it worked and changed the industry naming scheme.