Best alternative to HandBrake?

I'm trying to compress a video that I recorded in FRAPS but HandBrake keeps altering the colour no matter what settings I use not to mention 90% of the option have poor is not no documentation at all.

Whats a good free alternative to HandBrake?

You could try to use a video editing software to compress it (eg, Sony Vegas), just don't alter anything. It should compress it quite a considerable amount if you use the correct settings. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

there used to be a VirtualDUB mod that accepted FRAPS recordings, have't checked in a very long time

Just now, zMeul said:

there used to be a VirtualDUB mod that accepted FRAPS recordings, have't checked in a very long time

Fraps is supported by Vdub already but it's encoder isn't very good its only for near lossless quality.

1 minute ago, Kilobytez95 said:

Fraps is supported by Vdub already but it's encoder isn't very good its only for near lossless quality.

if you'll upload it to YT, YT will fuck it up regardless

• 2 months later...

There are many online apps can do the video conversion for you, such as zamzar, Acethinker Video Converter, mediaconverter, etc. They are totally free, and you don't have to download or install anything.

mpeg streamclip converts litteraly everything to everything, or adobe media encoder.