Razer Mamba 2012 no longer working in wireless

Aleppi

My Razer Mamba 2012 has stopped working when in wireless mode. It works fine when wired, and even shows that it is charging. But the second I unplug it from the cable it shuts off. It is the same when the mouse is on the dock. If the mouse is on the dock it shows that it is charging, but it turns off once I remove it from the dock. I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling drivers etc. but nothing has worked. The mouse worked fine a week ago since I have been away, but after coming home it is no longer working. (No one has been on my PC while I was gone). This guy has the same problem: https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120208021429AATxjlW
Thanks in advance.

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598

Sounds like a dead battery to me. I would contact razer and try to RMA them. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

54 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Sounds like a dead battery to me. I would contact razer and try to RMA them. 

Thanks for the help, but I will probably have to buy a new battery instead, since my Mamba is 4 years old.

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598