Review of masterliquid pro 240 /services

I GOT BANNED FROM COOLERMASTERS.com forums for this same review but in the title i had #EPICFAIL (Wrong radiator with product) COOLERMASTER Beware they dont want the truth they only want lies about there products ...

Ok to start i was missing the AMD hold down brackets and had to wait 5-6 days to get them from coolermaster (slow first class shipping and postal service delayed delivery for some reason). Number 2 the product is supposed to have the new square fin design radiator and mine has a regular rad fin design so *** . As i could RMA it pay 15.00 bucks to ship it to them then wait for them to make a decision to rma the product or not then wait for there slow shipping to get the product back and i would probably take weeks... So i decided to run it and over clock with what they sent me .
So here it is my set up A88-xm-e45 v2 msi FM2+ mobo ,A8 7650k APU 3.5gig stock core clock ,12 gigs ddr3 ADATA 1600mhz ram c 9-9-9-24 ,rx460 msi oc edition gpu, 1t barracuda hd ,500watt cx 500 corsair psu .Programs i used coretemp,cpuz,hwinfo,hwmonitor, speedfan,And Prime 95 for burn in ... I ran prime 95 for hour straight. A8 7650k @ 4.3gig FB 101, 1.5 volts (my msi mobo auto adjusts my voltage which sucks ) NB 2100mhz- 300mhz over stock. My temp stabilized @54c with an ambient room temp of around 75F. Now comparing it to the wraith cooler i was@ 4.0gig ,1.46volts, FB100 ,2100mhz NB @46c on a cold day and a ambient room temp of around 50-60 F (my heater vents are covered up do to my stuff so when its warm my room is hot when its cold my room is cold )
. Over all i am satisfied with the cooler as i paid 74.99 for it plus shipping , just really disappointed in coolermaster allowing sub par parts to be sold/assembled with there supposed PRO line AIO's,I am not the only person that has gotten the wrong radiator as i read a review from someone on newegg that had the same thing happen to them.
Install of the PRO 240 was really simple and pretty straight forward. Noise wise i dont have any metering tools for this but i set up my speedfan to go 25%@25c -100%@55c for fans, the pump 55c 100% til it blows lol   (personal choice here) as the fans max 2500rpm 2.38 mm-h2o it is loud but i usually have a 24 inch room fan going all the time so to me noise didn't bother me at all .
I want to get some Corsair ml120 pro (LED) mm-h2o .2 - 4.2/ db 37/ (4.2 mm-h2o @ 2400rpms DB @37) 27.99 each through newegg as the stock coolermaster fans have the same 30 something DB @2500 rpm the images below are my validation through cpuz but i dont trust there temps that they show on there page when you validate cuase it said i was @86c and seriously my alarms would have been going off and the cpu is not supposed to go over 70c max 

4.0 gig validation cpuz pik..png

4.3gig cpuz validation.png

OK, well the title was pretty click-baity, but those rules vary from place to place. their house, their rules.

SO i read this (wishing i hadn't), and i didn't read where the epic fail was identified?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

OK, well the title was pretty click-baity, but those rules vary from place to place. their house, their rules.

SO i read this (wishing i hadn't), and i didn't read where the epic fail was identified?

Just out of curiosity is my review stupid or something So i read this  (wishing i hadn't) but i went in and added here the epic fail is WRONG RADIATOR with purchase....