Looking for a new phone for my dad

Kirah

Hi so im looking for a new phone for my dad he is currently using a old Samsung galaxy S3 Mini with a blown charging port.

And he refuses to get a new one cause its some how still charges even tho you can see scorch marks around the charge port.

And he is a total cheap skate on top of that so what im looking for is a cheap ish phone with a large and easy to read screen.

Cause he is really struggling to read and write on the tiny screen of the s3 mini i would get him one of the newish flip phones.

But he uses stuff like Facebook Instagram and enjoys playing candy crush ( yeah i know ).

So in short what im looking for a cheap Android phone when a large screen that is responsive with a decent battery life that wont explode.

He dose not need a top of the line phone by any means so even a Chinese phone will do as long as it falls under what im looking for primary the not exploding bit.

I got the s5 neo and its great. Most phone carriors up here have them fir free on cheap contracts. (would have loved an s7 but life gets in the way)

ZTE blade D, VERY cheap, large bright screen, large battery life. decent specs (quad core, 1gb ram.)

26 minutes ago, Preston builds said:

ZTE blade D, VERY cheap, large bright screen, large battery life. decent specs (quad core, 1gb ram.)

sounds good like ideally im looking for something at 100usd or less tho i cant find a ZTE blade D sold in sweden