Travel monitor for photo editing 4K

I want 4k monitor i can travel with. I want great IPS panel with as much color accuracy as possible. i would prefer not to spend over 1000usd. 

I would want to be able to put it in luggage safely. So if it comes with special protective cover i would be happy. 

Seize... I work on 24 inch screen, if i can get one in that seize I would be happy. 

I also consider just a compact panel. I use some cheapo ACER monitor which is actually around 1cm thick. So it survives travel being wrapped in soft clothes fine. I want 4k ips badly

popovartem01.com for my work, to know what i do. 

The 2016 MacBook Pro with the touch bar is claimed to have a very wide gamut screen.  The claim is full DCI-P3 gamut.  There is also Wacom's new Mobile Studio Pro with a 95% AdobeRGB display.

Why do you want to travel with a desktop monitor?  Just get a decent laptop for mobile use and keep a good desktop workstation at home or wherever you are based.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

1 minute ago, wii8cookies said:

hmm... try rezar prejoct volervie 

i dont want to buy laptop when i hale one+pc

1 minute ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

The 2016 MacBook Pro with the touch bar is claimed to have a very wide gamut screen.  The claim is full DCI-P3 gamut.  There is also Wacom's new Mobile Studio Pro with a 95% AdobeRGB display.

Why do you want to travel with a desktop monitor?  Just get a decent laptop for mobile use and keep a good desktop workstation at home or wherever you are based.

I have decent pc that i travel with once-twice a year. I have laptop, but it is not enough for my 3d rendering and modeling work

1 minute ago, PaliteArchitect said:

I have decent pc that i travel with once-twice a year. I have laptop, but it is not enough for my 3d rendering and modeling work

Dell, HP, Lenovo makes very nice mobile workstations specifically for 3D rendering and modeling work on the go.  With Dell and HP, you should look for their workstations that are equipped with Premiere Color/Dream Color display panels which are considered to have high color accuracy.

Maybe you can look at Wacom Cintiq products, their displays are pretty good for color.

But you will have to pay for such products.  High color accuracy display panels are not really consumer price oriented, especially if you want them to be portable enough.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

14 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Dell, HP, Lenovo makes very nice mobile workstations specifically for 3D rendering and modeling work on the go.  With Dell and HP, you should look for their workstations that are equipped with Premiere Color/Dream Color display panels which are considered to have high color accuracy.

Maybe you can look at Wacom Cintiq products, their displays are pretty good for color.

But you will have to pay for such products.  High color accuracy display panels are not really consumer price oriented, especially if you want them to be portable enough.

not interested in laptops,computers and ets

I need only monitor

6 minutes ago, PaliteArchitect said:

it is not portable. read description pls

Do you honestly expect to find a desktop monitor that's portable like the way you want it?  The base stand for the monitor alone has to be both sturdy enough and wide enough so that it doesn't tip over.

Get this monitor, it's 4K and has a wide gamut with good color accuracy (though you will have to calibrate it every year).  It's also portable and can be taken on the road.

http://www.wacom.com/en-es/products/pen-displays/wacom-cintiq-pro-16#Gallery

2 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Do you honestly expect to find a desktop monitor that's portable like the way you want it?  The base stand for the monitor alone has to be both sturdy enough and wide enough so that it doesn't tip over.

yes i do. I need one, but never found anything decent. the one im using is portable,thin,lightweight, but weak. I want at least similar screen with better specs