stupid college question

Joelbanks5

So I'm getting like ads everywhere for game development and other degrees from full sail uni. can I sign up for them and take them even though I'm a junior? lol, but seriously if it's something I can do that's pretty neat.

Don't go for the college that sends you ads just because they sent you ads, all the college stuff you get in the later half of high-school is just junk mail.

But, if you're in the US, you should be able to do dual-enrollment to take classes at a college.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

40 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

But, if you're in the US, you should be able to do dual-enrollment to take classes at a college.

Check with your guidance counselors for a list of schools they will let you take as a youth options class if they have that where you live, I'm taking networking classes which would have costed me $500 but through taking youth options the school has to pay for them. If your school is anything like mine though they will do their best to find a workaround to not let you take the class. 

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

1 hour ago, arbellason55 said:

Check with your guidance counselors for a list of schools they will let you take as a youth options class if they have that where you live, I'm taking networking classes which would have costed me $500 but through taking youth options the school has to pay for them. If your school is anything like mine though they will do their best to find a workaround to not let you take the class. 

Mine doesn't like it either, but there's not a lot they can do when they don't offer the class. Just gotta make sure you don't give them an option.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

I don't recommend a for-profit university. Better off going to a school with an accredited digital arts program for something like that.