Viribus (4k powerhouse build)

alright, here is my "finalized" build for MY computer that I have aptly named Viribus. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/zsnnM8

I decided to just go with the Zotac 1080 extreme instead of waiting to see what the 1080ti brings. if worst comes to worst and I need more power I will just upgrade when the aftermarket 1080ti's come out or SLI another Zotac.

what do you guys think? as an aside, is that power supply going to sufficient? I may (MAY) overclock the 6900k and don't want any instability.

thought I should mention that this computer will be used in 3D rendering, video editing, and some 2k-4k gaming.

18 minutes ago, TArthur99 said:

alright, here is my "finalized" build for MY computer that I have aptly named Viribus. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/zsnnM8

I decided to just go with the Zotac 1080 extreme instead of waiting to see what the 1080ti brings. if worst comes to worst and I need more power I will just upgrade when the aftermarket 1080ti's come out or SLI another Zotac.

what do you guys think? as an aside, is that power supply going to sufficient? I may (MAY) overclock the 6900k and don't want any instability.

ehhhhhhh, that's alot for a case, and an insane amount for ram. Honestly get some slightly less shiny ram, cheaper case and put the money towards a titan x? 

that's actually a fairly average price for ram. in fact for 64GB its one of the lower prices. I am not going to change the case. I like that one for its massive amount of potential for future upgrades, and I have just gotten attached to the looks. as a finial note, the Titan X is really not worth it. in most cases the Zotac outperforms it, and two Zotac's in SLI are still cheaper and defiantly outperform it.