I need help RE-installing Windows 10!!!

Sencatsu

First and foremost. I wanted to Factory Reset my Laptop. I didn't care about any of the apps I had or anything, just wanted to reset it. So I did. 

Turns out The Reset didn't completely finished and stop around 30%. 

When I reboot the computer, It is an infinite loop. I can't even get to the Windows Login Screen.

I press F11 to get into the Adavanced settings where I can enter a Command Prompt. I look for Windows. 

Turns out my System 32 is gone. Not in the C or D drive. 

Any way I can reinstall System 32, and Windows again? I have another laptop where I can use a USB. 

Will that help in my situation?

What programs do I need to put into that USB? Can someone give me links?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

3 minutes ago, Sencatsu said:

First and foremost. I wanted to Factory Reset my Laptop. I didn't care about any of the apps I had or anything, just wanted to reset it. So I did. 

Turns out The Reset didn't completely finished and stop around 30%. 

When I reboot the computer, It is an infinite loop. I can't even get to the Windows Login Screen.

I press F11 to get into the Adavanced settings where I can enter a Command Prompt. I look for Windows. 

Turns out my System 32 is gone. Not in the C or D drive. 

Any way I can reinstall System 32, and Windows again? I have another laptop where I can use a USB. 

Will that help in my situation?

What programs do I need to put into that USB? Can someone give me links?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

Download the Media Creation Tool here.  Run it and make any necessary changes to the architecture or version.  Save it as an ISO (even if you want to use USB).  Once it's done downloading, either burn the ISO to a DVD drive with your preferred program (I use ImgBurn) or to a flash drive with Rufus.  Boot from the DVD/USB and install Windows.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

long as you the key just reinstall it 

When I try to install the Creation Tool, it doesn't work.

Says to restart my computer and try again. I did restart but I still get the same error code. May need to try another computer.

Also, I won't need to rebuy Windows 10 correct? Is it programmed on my motherboard? I should be able to redownload it just fine?

System32 is core part of Windows. No factory reset will remove that. You will need to reinstall. Recoveries only work on hardware they are made on (of my knowledge).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Threads merged. Double posting only dilutes the quantity and quality of replies you're going to get.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !