Backplate Missing

Jamie_Milk
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
3 minutes ago, Jamie_Milk said:

Where could I get a backplate for a  Noctua NH-U14S 140mm Tower cooler for my mobo? 

Your best option would be to contact Noctua they are usually very helpful with extra mounting hardware and such. 

-Moved to Aircooling- 

Where could I get a backplate for a  Noctua NH-U14S 140mm Tower cooler for my mobo? 

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Milk said:

Your best option would be to contact Noctua they are usually very helpful with extra mounting hardware and such. 

-Moved to Aircooling- 

If the backplate is missing from new, you should email Noctua or the re-seller you got it from and ask for a replacement. 

If not, we'd need to know what motherboard you have. AFAIK, Noctua don't sell the backplates on their own, so you may need to send them an email to see what they can do to help. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

If the backplate is missing from new, you should email Noctua or the re-seller you got it from and ask for a replacement. 

If not, we'd need to know what motherboard you have. AFAIK, Noctua don't sell the backplates on their own, so you may need to send them an email to see what they can do to help. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

-Moved to Aircooling- 

Thanks guy's. I appreciate that. I took those steps and I guess that is my best option. Cheers for the advice. Much appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, Jamie_Milk said:

Thanks guy's. I appreciate that. I took those steps and I guess that is my best option. Cheers for the advice. Much appreciated. 

Since it's a defect to have a missing backplate, getting one from them should be no issue since that should be covered under warranty...this should be an assumed thing anyway if the company screws up.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

13 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

They do sell mounting kits for Intel and AMD sockets, but year, not just backplate.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv