Looking for manufacturing standards of PC parts - Want to design my own case

Hi, I want to make concept for custom wooden case.

I do not have spare parts to experiment with and I cannot find much information regarding PC parts manufacturing standards, norm etc.

Please help me out with either some keywords, dictionary, or some resources on dimension, ISO, standars in general.

My google searching was rather unfruitful.And i need to search, from where to where is PC-E slot, what size is IO shield (or is it MoBo specific), and ton of other measurements. So there would be a lot of questions and I do not want to bother you with all of them.

Please help me out with some resources on PC part dimension in general, slots, expansions, screws, holders, standardized dimension of coolers and so on.

As I mentioned before, I do not want to bother you with all of this singular questions. But i would appreciate some info, general resources, standards, norm and so on. But I do not now all required terminology and slang.

I do not consider myself as computer illiterate person, I know how to google, but i do not know how to google for this specific problem.

I know how to build a custom PC. But if I want to design something, it need to be useful and functioning. And not pulled randomly out of my nose and eyeballed. CNC does not work that way.

Thank you very much in advance for any tips and directions!
Best regards Oltskul

io shields are universal or at least the perimeter so you could just use any you have laying around, the expansion slots are same just coordinate them and compared to the io shield and match them up; not hard. Instead of googling it; if you have a case and hardware laying around you should just look at it and use a tape measure to get the dimensions and put into a CNC program of sorts? (auto cad?)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

4 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

if you have a case and hardware laying around you should just look at it and use a tape measure to get the dimensions and put into a CNC program of sorts? (auto cad?)

thank you for your reply, but i do not have spare parts, see my second sentence.

I do not have spare parts to experiment with

Anyway, thanks for the IO shield info

Edited by Oltskul
additional info

1 minute ago, Oltskul said:

thank you for your reply, but i do not have spare parts, see my second sentence.

Guess I shulda added: tl;dr but k.

WELL GOOD LUCK FRIEND, CANT HELP YE! JUST HAVE FUN GOOGLING! (What do u have? A Laptop?)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

16 minutes ago, Oltskul said:

Snip

This would be infinitely easier if you have a motherboard/case laying around already in order to make copied measurements with

wel get yourself an "dumpster" pc a pc someone is throwing away and either use it as an example or use it for parts