Google Maps now tells you how hard it is to park in some cities

NTDaws

Google Maps now tells you how hard it is to park in some cities

Below is the initial list of where you’ll be able to access parking difficulty within Google Maps. The iOS app doesn’t have this feature yet, but it was also updated today with a couple useful things: it’ll automatically suggest addresses you’ve copied to the clipboard when you launch a search, and real-time data on how busy some popular places are is now widely available.

• Atlanta
  • Boston
  • Charlotte
  • Chicago
  • Cleveland
  • Dallas / Ft Worth
  • Denver
  • Detroit
  • Los Angeles
  • Miami
  • Minneapolis / St. Paul
  • New York City
  • Orlando
  • Philadelphia
  • Phoenix
  • Pittsburgh
  • Portland
  • Sacramento
  • San Diego
  • San Francisco
  • Seattle
  • St. Louis
  • Tampa
  • Washington DC

This information isn’t real-time; Google uses a similar method for parking as it does to estimate the busiest times at local businesses using historical data. But it should still be accurate enough to “give you a heads up on what kind of parking crunch to prepare for when you’re on the go,” the company says. Difficulty ranges from easy in the best cases to medium to limited.

This is going to be very helpful to people where their are a lot of drivers in a city, I am very excited to use this while trying to parallel park.

Original Article from The Verge

The geek himself.

duplicate post m8

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Just now, Remixt said:

duplicate post m8

by like a minute....

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

by like a minute....

I know it sucks. Happens to me all the time.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Yay! I live right outside of Atlanta and drive in Atlanta daily. So this should be somewhat useful. Although I know how difficult it is to park in what areas.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D