Real life..

Beeeyeee

I know we get carried away with our technology, games, and other stuff. And I totally get it. Its fun! 

I just want you to know that life can be real sometimes. And things happen, you can get depressed or suicidal, or literally go mental from these issues. And every single person has a coping mechanism. For me personally Its playing games, needlessly buying PC parts, Thinking i'm going to make a video on it when I never actually end up doing (lately). What i'm saying is this can be a coping mechanism for you guys too. Its honestly the most harmless of all.. but I just want you to know that dealing with things is sometimes the best way to move on.

Like... this isn't coming out right. but i'm trying to say, show people you love them. Go talk to a friend you really appreciate, Seriously, just call them man. I just got off the phone with my cousin, who I haven't *really* talked to in a few years, if  I ever had a genuine conversation with him. Not everything is 'just fine' even though it seems like it might be. Really make sure you're respecting them, and actually listening to them. You might not realize it- especially as a parent or the only friend someone has- that you could really be damaging them by not actually listening. and it's the easiest thing to do.

Respect, love, forgive. Take that to heart. 

I love you guys. Make the world great. 

*Achievement gotten - motivational post of the day*

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City