NZXT Problems again

GETxHIPFIREDx

just wanted to stop by and update people who care about my current problems with nzxt.

Previous Post: TLDR: i ordered a limited edition case and it came in damaged. It took me over a month to get to speak to someone to send me a new panel. Not only this long period of time is the problem. The Person who i spoke to lied to me and told me they would overnight the panel to me and never did. (yes i forwarded a survey to let them know)

I received the new panel and it turns out they sent me the wrong top panel. With having a limited edition case (limited quantities) it is very important to have the correct part to the model. not only is it visually wrong, but the top io doesn't properly line up.

I have started the process again to get the correct one. Needless to say i don't think i will ever order anything from nzxt again

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

1 minute ago, Wolther said:

Damn. That sucks. I hope it gets sorted soon 

appreciate it. I do have the new build to look forward too once its sorted out :)

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Are you sure it's not lining up properly? Maybe the I/O itself is bent out of place?

just checked and it doesn't seem to be bent at all. 

It's too bad the Warranty thread isn't updated anymore.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Well, blame the shipping service for damages, and NZXT for lying :P

i wish i could blame fedex for damage, but the box was in pristine condition. 

10 minutes ago, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

just wanted to stop by and update people who care about my current problems with nzxt.

Previous Post: TLDR: i ordered a limited edition case and it came in damaged. It took me over a month to get to speak to someone to send me a new panel. Not only this long period of time is the problem. The Person who i spoke to lied to me and told me they would overnight the panel to me and never did. (yes i forwarded a survey to let them know)

I received the new panel and it turns out they sent me the wrong top panel. With having a limited edition case (limited quantities) it is very important to have the correct part to the model. not only is it visually wrong, but the top io doesn't properly line up.

I have started the process again to get the correct one. Needless to say i don't think i will ever order anything from nzxt again

ur making me not buy a kraken x61 by saying that they have shitty customer support

1 minute ago, GamesOfThrones said:

ur making me not buy a kraken x61 rn ._. 

i planned on purchasing a x62, and the whole hue+ kit and yeah probably not now :(   ill have to find a new rgb kit.

3 minutes ago, GamesOfThrones said:

ur making me not buy a kraken x61 by saying that they have shitty customer support

i have a x61 no problem so far, next week i am upgrading to a x62.