when do you think nintendo switch will be available for pre-order again

ramencupofjoy

when people realise that preordering is a marketing gimmick and you should not preorder the switch

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

when people realise that preordering is a marketing gimmick and you should not preorder the switch

when idiots like me don't realize it's a marketing gimmick and want to preorder the switch

1 minute ago, ramencupofjoy said:

when idiots like me don't realize it's a marketing gimmick and want to preorder the switch

well it wouldn't surprise me that it's out everywhere, since nintendo loves to drip feed release (release like 3 units/store) products (early days of the wii, nes mini) 

just keep your eyes peeled in local shops and online. 

idk

More units will be available for pre-order once the retailers have an idea on the amount of units they are expected to receive and most importantly: when.. Retailers will not want to be taking orders and guaranteeing release day delivery (or any recent day after) until that happens, that is bad for business.

For those who are not aware Nintendo plan to ship 2 million units for launch. This is for worldwide so its very likely pre-orders will open up again soon but not for release day delivery, I think those are truly sold out except for a handful of units retailers put aside for 'walk in' customers.

But saying that unless you really want to play Zelda I don't see a reason to get one of launch day unless you really want to play the thing. If you have no interest in the launch games then you can just wait :)

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

48 minutes ago, Arc_Jester said:

Nintendo creating fake demand again I see.

Manufactuered demand is still demand nonetheless. If people want it, and are buying it, and it's selling out in droves, then the demand is there. 

Calling it "manufactured" or "fake" is just a pessimists way of denigrating a product that he probably couldn't get a hold of.... or just didn't want in the beginning any way.