Need help building my gaming PC.

Go to solution Solved by The Sloth,

use pc partpicker 

-I am really new to this whole "building my own computer" thing and i would like some suggestions or corrections on the build below:

motherboard:GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2 

psu:CORSAIR VS SERIES VS450 - 450W

hdd:WESTERN DIGITAL WD10EZEX 1TB CAVIAR BLUE SATA3

ram:CORSAIR CMV4GX4M1A2133C15 4GB DDR4 2133MHZ VALUE SELECT

cpu:INTEL CORE I3-6100 3.70GHZ LGA1151

gpu:VGA ASUS AMD RADEON RX460 STRIX-RX460-O4G-GAMING 4GB GDDR5 

-It will take time to gather all the money i need(i cant make my own money at the given moment) so i have time changing any of those.I am not even sure if any of the above make any sense as a budget gaming computer.

-The total budget im planing top spend on this one is 500euros maxmim.

-The games im planing to run on that machine is mass effect andromeda which i believe will be able to do it afer checking the game system requirments,MMORPGs and osme of the latest titles(i dotn care about max settings at over the top FPS). 

-(est cost:560EUROS or 596USD)

1 minute ago, weberdarren97 said:

Your choice in power supplies is worse than a literal potato.

I really couldnt find any way to count the total power usage of things.Thats the main reason i decided to write this post.Ill work on it thanks:-)

As everyone says - better PSU. Does anyone know why that board has "DDR3" stuck on the end of it's name in some places?

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

3 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

I really couldnt find any way to count the total power usage of things.Thats the main reason i decided to write this post.Ill work on it thanks:-)

this https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2XhrwV you can switch out for a 470 to save a bit of money. 

3 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

It's not that the wattage provided by the unit is too low, it's that the units design is very low quality. The VS series is easily the worst power supplies Corsair has ever made.

5 minutes ago, weberdarren97 said:

It's not that the wattage provided by the unit is too low, it's that the units design is very low quality. The VS series is easily the worst power supplies Corsair has ever made.

Oh,ok ill have that in mind

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€60.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€55.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (€49.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€94.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 470 4GB Triple X Video Card  (€199.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Zalman ZM-T3 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€28.31 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€61.84 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €551.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-13 22:16 CET+0100

11 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

this https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2XhrwV you can switch out for a 470 to save a bit of money. 

You only used a single stick of RAM, single channel config is really going to hold that i3 back.

Also, the G1 Gaming version of the RX 480 is by far the worst RX 480 I've ever seen.

The power supply you chose really isn't that much better. Sure, it's the newer CXM series, but I don't feel that the original low quality design of the CX series has been improved enough for me to recommend the newer ones.

4 minutes ago, Alexandros said:

why do i need both an hdd and ssd?

You don't really... The SSD will run Windows much faster than an HDD, but you don't really need an HDD unless you fill up your SSD.

17 minutes ago, Thorimus said:

As everyone says - better PSU. Does anyone know why that board has "DDR3" stuck on the end of it's name in some places?

There are two versions of that board. One uses DDR4, the other uses DDR3. Don't use DDR3 with Skylake, just don't.

11 minutes ago, weberdarren97 said:

There are two versions of that board. One uses DDR4, the other uses DDR3. Don't use DDR3 with Skylake, just don't.

That's what confused me. I remember seeing something about Skylake being able to use it, but not very well...

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

1 minute ago, Thorimus said:

That's what confused me. I remember seeing something about Skylake being able to use it, but not very well...

Skylake can use DDR3L (DDR3 Low Voltage). Standard DDR3 draws too much power and will damage the integrated memory controller in the CPU. To prevent people from accidentally buying the wrong DDR3, I simply suggest against it.

So i am planing to buy this system:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

+...but i cant really decide which psu i should get(Mainly because ive heard people taling about some not-so-good ones and i totaly dont want to buy a bad one)

+Theres a compatibility note saying :Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the Cooler Master Elite 370 ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.I would like to know if i can jsut skip it and buy the case or how will it afect the whole system(?).

+I am open to anny corrections on the thing :-D

(PLEASE NOTE:im after a budget gamin computer and i want to keep the prices it as low as posible)

You probably should include the link to your build.

The geek himself.

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

You probably should include the link to your build.

i did,the second line :P

1 minute ago, Alexandros said:

i did,the second line :P

No you didn't its still the same. You need to add the link add the left of the screen. Not the webpage link.

The geek himself.

mmm its not bad, im gonna try and play with it.

The geek himself.

Just now, Dawson Wehage said:

mmm its not bad, im gonna try and play with it.

i found a really good case as the guy above suggested so im just looking for a psu now.The power consumption is 210 Watts idk if i should look for more or like...way more htan that :I

1 minute ago, Alexandros said:

i found a really good case as the guy above suggested so im just looking for a psu now.The power consumption is 210 Watts idk if i should look for more or like...way more htan that :I

What mb does the case support

The geek himself.