I can't take out my motherboard.

1 minute ago, plasticplanet said:

Did you mean hold the mobo power connector and lift and pull away from the I/O shield? The crew behind the RAM has been removed.

Well hold it by the edge/2 corners that are opposite the IO shield. You can also hold it by your CPU cooler as well.

GENTLY lift and jiggle the board side to side, front to back, and if you feel the board flexing, try to figure out where it is flexing and what could be on the other side.

Taking off your heatsink may make it easier to spot the problem as well.

When in doubt, re-format.

6 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

I've found sometimes that the whole board can be held in place cause of the I/o shield. If you tilt the far side up a little (A LITTLE LOL) and try to guide it away from the I/O shield before trying to pull it out of the case. It looks like all the screws are out, I think those around the SATA connectors are purely the case showing beneath with no stand offs fitted

You are right, the black color under the holes is the case. I feel like the shield is holding the board since the DVI and VGA is fitting so tight. But I feel it is too tight for just getting stucked in the I/O shield, the whole board feels locked into the case.

Did you remove the screw just above the DIMM (RAM) slots?

You'll probably need to close the DIMM locking mechanism to get access to that screw.

20150922151446_big.jpg

3 hours ago, done12many2 said:

@plasticplanet are you going to leave us hanging?  :D

Yeah, I was assembling the PC, left a cable under the mobo, did it all over again, took a nap in the middle. Turns out poking around the back of the motherboard from the back of the case seems to do the trick.

As you can see from the pic in the beginning, the audio ports and the I/O shield does not really align, that's the reason I wanted to take out the motherboard. After a while of squeezing and wiggling, I realized that the I/O, mobo, case standoffs cannot align together perfectly, so I chip out all audio side of the panel. 

IMG_5074.JPG