Submit button bug on mobile

Android 6.0.1

Chrome 55 

Sometimes when I write something the orange submit button would turn to (I think it already in that state when replying/quoting) Saving and stuck like that forever. I can not select the text inside so I can later copy and refresh the page which solves the issue. Not sure if that's my phone because it was working fine before and I have not had any updates (browser / OS) 

Last Chrome updte was December 9 and issue appeared past week. Screenshot to illustrate. 

Screenshot_20161229-015716.png

Can not hit the Saving button at all (hitting won't do anything, it's like it's just a non clickable picture)

37 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Android 6.0.1

Chrome 55 

Sometimes when I write something the orange submit button would turn to (I think it already in that state when replying/quoting) Saving and stuck like that forever. I can not select the text inside so I can later copy and refresh the page which solves the issue. Not sure if that's my phone because it was working fine before and I have not had any updates (browser / OS) 

Last Chrome updte was December 9 and issue appeared past week. Screenshot to illustrate. 

Screenshot_20161229-015716.png

Can not hit the Saving button at all (hitting won't do anything, it's like it's just a non clickable picture)

I have the same problem. I have to reload the page, then it will submit. It doesn't always happen, but it does frequently. I'm using Chrome 52.0.2743.98 and my phone is the Sony Xperia E4G (E2003).

19 minutes ago, chris76816 said:

What phone do you have?

Why? S5 neo

I was just wondering because i've got the S6 Edge and the bug happens to me as well so I was just wondering if the phone I have only has that issue but obviously not.

1 minute ago, chris76816 said:

I was just wondering because i've got the S6 Edge and the bug happens to me as well so I was just wondering if the phone I have only has that issue but obviously not.

Mostly software issue. I can't think how hardware would unable to make you oress submit lol 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Mostly software issue. I can't think how hardware would unable to make you oress submit lol 

Yes, you do have a point.

Does it only do that when you have quoted a post, or is it like that with a fresh reload too? Does it happen just in topics that you've replied already and haven't refreshed or loaded a different thread (changing page within the same page doesn't count as loading something else), or is it everywhere?

HTTP/2 203

8 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Does it only do that when you have quoted a post, or is it like that with a fresh reload too? Does it happen just in topics that you've replied already and haven't refreshed or loaded a different thread (changing page within the same page doesn't count as loading something else), or is it everywhere?

I will check with that. If I remember it usually happens when I quote someone and maybe when I already replied before. I will check

5 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

It happened again just like you described. 

I already replied to the topic before and when I was quoting someone the bug reappeared. 

i do not have this problem.

iPhone 6s+, iOS 9.3.3 using Chrome.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.