So the other day I bought a used G710+, some of the keycaps are broken and I'd like to find replacements for them, or maybe just replace them all. But I'm having a hard time finding a keycap set in the UK/IRL that are iso, black and translucent. Most of the ones I find are in the US or they're not translucent, or not black. I found these ( https://goo.gl/rb65fm ) but they are in the US and I'm not sure about the fully translucent look, especailly on a keyboard with only white backlighting. I though of buying a broken G710+ and stealing the caps but they're hard to find. Do ant of you have some advice on what to do?

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

I can't help with the keycaps. But I can say that it might be worth checking with Logitech, to see if the keyboard is still under warranty.

I got my entire G710+ replaced, just because ONE keycap was broken. It does however require that you have the receipt for it.

1 hour ago, Denned said:

I can't help with the keycaps. But I can say that it might be worth checking with Logitech, to see if the keyboard is still under warranty.

I got my entire G710+ replaced, just because ONE keycap was broken. It does however require that you have the receipt for it.

I didn't get a receipt with it, but on their site they have full replacement sets, not sure if I should get custom ones or just to get the Logitech ones.

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

1 hour ago, AllWheelsDrifting said:

I didn't get a receipt with it, but on their site they have full replacement sets, not sure if I should get custom ones or just to get the Logitech ones.

That sucks. :( I havn't tried other keycaps, because I personally think they stock ones are pretty nice. And usually the custom ones I have found, doesn't fit how the letters are lit up, on the stock keycaps. :)

2 hours ago, Denned said:

That sucks. :( I havn't tried other keycaps, because I personally think they stock ones are pretty nice. And usually the custom ones I have found, doesn't fit how the letters are lit up, on the stock keycaps. :)

There are only two keys that do not work properly, the rest are just damaged fortunately. And I agree the stock G710+ keycaps do suit it very well. I've not even used the keyboard for that long and I love the way it looks and feels, the M key is broken on the sides though so the backlight shines through on the other keys.