Dell Vostro 270s [UPGRADE GUIDE]

Hey Guys i bought my pc on march 2013 after 3 years of using and playing games like igi ,cod,nfs or much better games .but when i tried to high graphic games my pc seems not supported for them so i have decided to upgrade my desktop parts.so due to lack of parts knowledge i have joined this forum Hope You Guys will help me to upgarde my pc at cheaprate??

Info Of My CPU: https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-vostro-270-core-i3-3220-3-3-ghz-monitor-none-series/specs/

2 minutes ago, Rajnish Singh said:

Hey Guys i bought my pc on march 2013 after 3 years of using and playing games like igi ,cod,nfs or much better games .but when i tried to high graphic games my pc seems not supported for them so i have decided to upgrade my desktop parts.so due to lack of parts knowledge i have joined this forum Hope You Guys will help me to upgarde my pc at cheaprate??

Info Of My CPU: https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-vostro-270-core-i3-3220-3-3-ghz-monitor-none-series/specs/

Just add a GPU you need to check your PSU and see if it has any 8 or six pin power connectors. If not than a 1050ti is the best your going to get without adding a different PSU.

1 minute ago, Unexas. said:

Just add a GPU you need to check your PSU and see if it has any 8 or six pin power connectors. If not than a 1050ti is the best your going to get without adding a different PSU.

Have 300W PSU

1 minute ago, Rajnish Singh said:

Have 300W PSU

1 minute ago, Rajnish Singh said:

you need to check your PSU and see if it has any 8 or six pin power connectors.

6 minutes ago, Unexas. said:

Just checked it has 4 pin power connectors