A sad thing

♠FlamieMeister♠

When you bought a Dreamcast only 2 days ago and you've played it more than your ps4 you've had for 10 months.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

1 minute ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

When you bought a Dreamcast only 2 days ago and you've played it more than your ps4 you've had for 10 months.

you haven't played 48 hours your ps4? 

If my math is right, that is only 24 seconds a day. I can confirm you wasted your money on the ps4.

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

What games do you play on the dreamcast? I love that thing. I usually played crazy taxi and unreal tournament. I played that all the time when i was little. 

I bought my dreamcast 2 days ago. I've played it 10 hours, while I've played my ps4...... 2 hours.

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

What games do you play on the dreamcast? I love that thing. I usually played crazy taxi and unreal tournament. I played that all the time when i was little. 

Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, Spec Ops Omega, Rainbow 6, Pirates of Arcadia, And many more.

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I bought my dreamcast 2 days ago. I've played it 10 hours, while I've played my ps4...... 2 hours.

the heck. That isn't even a session. I would throw up if I payed that much for 2 hours. A movie is longer than that and they cost $10. Talk about a sad thing. 

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

1 minute ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

the heck. That isn't even a session. I would throw up if I payed that much for 2 hours. A movie is longer than that and they cost $10. Talk about a sad thing. 

I play like 5 hours a day :D All i do is play rocket league, and my rank wont change from shooting star... Im kinda mad lol

2 minutes ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

I payed like 150 for the ps4, so not a bad deal, but still sad.

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I payed like 150 for the ps4, so not a bad deal, but still sad.

Stop what you are doing. Get off this dang website and play some ps4. Its good for you. Do it for your morals. Do it for yourself. Do it for  the good of the humanity. 

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

Just now, BiscuitMassacre said:

Stop what you are doing. Get off this dang website and play some ps4. Its good for you. Do it for your morals. Do it for yourself. Do it for  the good of the humanity. 

Can't. At work :D

Wait till you get a NES of SNES... Although they can be expencive.