Forza Horizon 3 How to buy on PC

Overkilled

I can only find the game available for xbox one even on the xbox store

Am I missing something

EDIT I have both xbone and pc what platform do you guys think I should buy it on?

Edited by Overkilled

At the minute you can't get a stable 60 with a 970 or a 390 (not sure what GPU you have) from what digital foundaries have found, but I used to play forza horizon games on the xbox one and the 30FPS cap didnt really bother me that much. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just now, werto165 said:

At the minute you can't get a stable 60 with a 970 or a 390 (not sure what GPU you have) from what digital foundaries have found, but I used to play forza horizon games on the xbox one and the 30FPS cap didnt really bother me that much. 

At 1080p? my monitor is 1440p o.O

Just now, Overkilled said:

At 1080p? my monitor is 1440p o.O

yeah. I'll find the video and you can make up your mind. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

1 minute ago, Overkilled said:

Its US and unavailable for me

Yeah, just looked at it and its also unavailable for me here in Germany.
But it is available in the App Store:

2acbdfed31794a438182ab10dd3876ce.png

So if you buy the game on xbox one will you also be able to play on pc for free?

Just now, Overkilled said:

So if you buy the game on xbox one will you also be able to play on pc for free?

As long as it has the play anywhere on the box. There are some versions that are xbox one only. I think it's tied to your xbox live account. 

3 minutes ago, werto165 said:

As long as it has the play anywhere on the box. There are some versions that are xbox one only. I think it's tied to your xbox live account. 

Thanks are any of these play anywhere

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-forza-horizon-3-xbox-one-code-compare-prices/

2 minutes ago, Overkilled said:

No real way of knowing as far as I can tell, I would say it wouldn't be worth the risk