Gpu core clock and gpu usage drops in games - gpuz shows as util.

zzz123

Hello. I have Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme. After upgrade to Windows Anniversary i have weird problem with fps spikes in GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider.
In GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider i am getting random fps dips for a second. During fps dip there is core clock drop for example from 1975mhz to 291mhz. During this moment there is GPU LOAD,Core clock and voltage drop.GPUZ shows as reason UTIL.
Here is screen from Rise of Tomb Raider:

ttt_1.jpg

In previous Windows version ( 1511 ) i dont had that problem.

My pc:
6700K stock no OC
Corsair 750 RM
16gb ram

Is this something with my hardware?

4 minutes ago, zzz123 said:

Hello. I have Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme. After upgrade to Windows Anniversary i have weird problem with fps spikes in GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider.
In GTA V and Rise of Tomb Raider i am getting random fps dips for a second. During fps dip there is core clock drop for example from 1975mhz to 291mhz. During this moment there is GPU LOAD,Core clock and voltage drop.GPUZ shows as reason UTIL.
Here is screen from Rise of Tomb Raider:

ttt_1.jpg

In previous Windows version ( 1511 ) i dont had that problem.

My pc:
6700K stock no OC
Corsair 750 RM
16gb ram

Is this something with my hardware?

THB the anniversary update has royally fcked up my pc (had to do a fresh install) 

Might be a driver issue maybe try that as the anniversary update acts just a service pack upgrade. 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.