iPhone 6 frame replacment

Can you replace only glass front frame of iPhone 6 (not the display, only glass frame) ?

if yes how much is it

5 minutes ago, Jumpy2k16 said:

Can you replace only glass front frame of iPhone 6 (not the display, only glass frame) ?

if yes how much is it

You can, but it is easier to replace the lcd and the glass together, about $150USD in repair costs, and not to hard to do if the case isn't bent.

With replacing just the glass you have to seperate the broken glass from the lcd which is glued together, and will take a long time to do.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, SLAYR said:

You can, but it is easier to replace the lcd and the glass together, about $150USD in repair costs, and not to hard to do if the case isn't bent.

With replacing just the glass you have to seperate the broken glass from the lcd which is glued together, and will take a long time to do.

I wouldn't do it myself. I would give it to a repairing service. How much would that cost. Display is not damaged. Only the frame. ( there is a very small crack just under the home button )

1 minute ago, Jumpy2k16 said:

I wouldn't do it myself. I would give it to a repairing service. How much would that cost. Display is not damaged. Only the frame. ( there is a very small crack just under the home button )

The whole top part of the phone is the glass/lcd combo, and the metal side/ bottom is the actual frame. If it is right under the home buttom, and not the metal then it is the glass that is broken.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

The whole top part of the phone is the glass/lcd combo, and the metal side/ bottom is the actual frame. If it is right under the home buttom, and not the metal then it is the glass that is broken.

Yes it is glass so there is no way to replace bottom glass part only and leave display alone ?

Just now, Jumpy2k16 said:

Yes it is glass so there is no way to replace bottom glass part only and leave display alone ?

There is way seperate the glass from the lcd, and gluing a new glass panel back on.

but if you sending this to a repairing company they won't do it, it is easier for them to just replace the entire combo, as they also get more money from replacing the entire screen, and only takes about 15 minutes to do.