Has anyone ever seen this before?

So very soon I will be undertaking my project for college.

My plan was to make a lighting system for a PC (internal) which also acts as a graphic equaliser when music is playing.

I would use strips of LED's in the case, and control them with filters and/or an arduino (custom made, not bought).

I also wanna change the power and HDD indicator LED's in my case so that they're yellow, and my front LED fan LED's to yellow.

This would then match my z77 mpower motherboard and yellow edition avexir memory.

I may also change the LED's on my motherboard. Depends on if I wanna risk voiding the warranty.

I plan (in case you hadn't already guessed) for my PC to be lit up all yellow/orangey.

Just wondered if anyone had seen anything like this before, as I've never seen yellow LED strips or lighting on a PC.

Any thoughts/recommendations for this project?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rhys

Soundcard controllers are made to use LEDs like a huge EQ.

For change the LEDs you're going to have to solder new ones. HDD and Power LEDs shouldn't be too hard but mobo ones and fans.....I wouldnt want to

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP