Blue copper sulfate in loop

I've got a rather annoying problem.. 

I've previously used clear triple distilled water in my loop. But as time went on, it started turning blue.. 

I looked around and discovered the water had a pH value of ~2-3 and therefore have been reacting with the copper and producing copper sulfate.. 

And it's everywhere! In my old res, in the pump, fittings, blocks, rads.. 

I'm afraid, that if I invest in a new res it will release the copper sulfate to the water, turning the water blue again and ruin the new res.. 

Does anyone know how to remove it? Or should it be fine as long as I use pH neutral water? 

I've seen PPC sells a cleaning kit/solution from Mayhem. Does anyone know if that would work? 

Do you have mixed metals in your loop? If you have different metals e.g. Copper/Aluminium etc it will start to corrode

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

No.. Only copper rads, copper blocks and a silver kill coil.. 

But that shouldn't be the cause.. 

Well, I have no idea why your loop is corroding, just flush your entire system, open up your blocks to check for corrosion and gunk, if it's fine then try using distilled water again (Yes it must be a neutral pH, copper will react with acid)

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

8 minutes ago, St_Vitruvius said:

No.. Only copper rads, copper blocks and a silver kill coil.. 

But that shouldn't be the cause.. 

Your loop shouldn't have changed color but at such a low PH that would be the cause as it's basically acidic now so it would draw the copper ions into solution. It would be best to flush and clean everything, a cleaning kit isn't a bad idea if you see build up inside radiators and blocks.