Help with my Galaxy S6 Edge

PROBLEM: My phone doesn't get recognized by my PC. 

Months ago, I wanted to move some files from my PC to my phone, so I just plugged it in with the same USB charger that I've been using for the past year. Months later, my PC suddenly doesn't recognize my phone when I plug it in. 

I've tried every USB port on my computer. I was worried that this was a computer problem, but I tried the same thing on 2 other laptops and still the phone doesn't get recognized. I've also tried different charging cables and still nothing.

Note, my phone does charge while it's plugged in, though. So, I have no clue what the problem could be... 

I googled this problem and the only answer I found was to disable USB Debugging, which was disabled already..so yeah, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Did you try unlocking the phone before you try to pull files off of it? It's for security reasons, so that people don't bypass your password to get data off of it.

2 minutes ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

Did you try unlocking the phone before you try to pull files off of it? It's for security reasons, so that people don't bypass your password to get data off of it.

Yes, I've tried unlocking it multiple times. Normally, it would say on the lock screen something like "Unlock device to share files through PC" but it no longer gives me that notification when I plug it in...