ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

The ZTE Axon 7 looks great, especially for the price. I think it will have everything the HTC M8 should have had, but with a lower price.

I really love this phone because its just great! It has the Features you'd expect from a 700+ $ phone and it looks great the speakers seem handy and yeah i need a new phone.. 

The design looks really nice, I already have htc 820 so I'm used to big phones, but it's nothing compared how powerful is this one. Also that resolution must look great and the slowmotion recording sounds cool.

I love gold and the number 7 and the letter zeddddd and bi-speakers cause dual is too mainstream.

That 20 megapixel camera and that sweet sweet 3250mAh battery speak for themselves. That spec sheet doesn't look bad either ;) But in all reality this phone looks really smooth on the outside, with some nice specs on the inside too. Personally, I've never touched a phone with 4Gb of RAM, or more than 8 Megapixels, but it'd be really cool if this was my first ;) Thank you!

It looks like it could give the Oneplus Three a run for its money.

It looks like a nice phone what other color does it have gold is ok but silver or white would be better for me.

I love the front-facing speakers, slo-mo camera feature and screen, but am a bit concerned about the software. Excited to find out!

sweet phone...

Good looking phone with great specs. I specially love the front faced speakers.

Like a LG 5X & HTC One m8 frankeinstein.

I really liked the overall looks of the ZTE Axon7 with full metal body. Especially the edge-to-edge screen design is nicely done and which looks really fantastic! 

The camera with 20 Megapixel & 4K video promises to inflame my passion for capturing life moments beautifully! Also I am eager to test the 240 FPS slow-motion capture this ZTE Axon 7 is capable off, with enough power juice it has! 

Mostly I'll enjoy the moments with ZTE Axon 7, I think!! 

Thank you!!

Honestly its the best designed phone with premium materials. It may give earful of joy for music lovers and media enthusiasts.

I love the design and specifications. It can show the world what a smartphone means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. As the pixels per inch specified i think it has the best screen even better than samsung galaxy s7 edge.

It's a true beauty guys, especially in grey color. The specs... those are awesome too. Double ram size and 8 times larger rom size compared to my current phone. I'm very curious about amoled screens, never had phone with that. On audio side it must be great too, since it built for that, would love to hear it. Oh those front facing speakers mmm, i'm watching lots of animes and other stuffs on my phone and since the speaker is on the back i must form a shell with my hand to redirect the sound. :D So yeah the front facing speakers are just made for me.
Thanks for the chance!

The phone looks like it has a very simplistic design

Excellent clean design, front facing speakers are a major plus!

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

Looks like my new daily driver.

Pretty much everything hardware wise is up to current flagship standards. Front facing speakers are a big plus, expandable storage, heck even slow-motion capture. It fulfills all desires of everyday users. The ZTE Axon 7 looks like the true flagship killer.

I don't know if the software holds up, but I'll be sure to put it to the test once I win the giveaway. ;)

Looks good, might convice the ladyfriend to switch from iOS to android

On 8/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I love the look of the Axon 7. It is a beautiful phone. The gold really suits it, in my opinion. 

I am here just cause I still use Nokia 3310

It sure looks amazing. The soft gold is nice, as well as the front speakers.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Its an adorable and amazing phone with fair pricing IMO. cant wait to replace my iphone 4s :P

I feel like the changes they have made to the new Axon 7 just leaves the competition bite the dust, with that 4k, 4gb of ram and 64gb of storage it is the best option...

Thanks for the opportunity 

It's a really good looking phone!! I like the overall design!

Build: CPU: i5 4690k; Mobo: msi Z97 PC Mate LGA 1150 GPU: Sapphire R9 270 Dual X Case: LSP ULTRA ETorque mid-tower ATX PSU: LSP ULTRA 650w SSD: Crucial BX200 240gb HDD: Western Digital Black 1tb RAM: EVGA SuperSC 16 gigs DDR3 (two 8 gig sticks)