Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using a Intel Core i5 4590 3.3 GHz CPU and Radon 8570 GPU. An old ThinkVision monitor, old Dell keyboard, old Lenovo wired mouse, Razer Electra Headphones and about 4 hardrives with grand total of not even a TB worth of space. I'm also only running a dodgy version of Windows 7 Enterprise.

Oh god. I am currently using a Zalman M300 mouse, a Humlin Keyboard (never heard of the company) with a broken spacebar, no mousemat and (this is the best part of my peripherals) a Corsair Raptor Headset! I would love to win this, would get rid of this nasty keyboard....

My current keyboard is a red dragon and my mouse is also from red dragon. My headset is a bit better than compared the keyboard and mouse but my headset is a hyper cloudX. 

My computer:

• amd fx-8530
  • gtx 760
  • 1tb hardrive (blue)
  • 8 gb ballistix ram sticks
  • 760 watts corsair power supply

I current use my laptops keyboard, I have a g700 Logitech mouse, no mouse pad, and I have my AudioTechnica Sonic Fuel earbuds for listening on the go. 

Well, hello there LinusTechTips crew :D, I am unhappy to say that due to the fact that I'm a student, my gaming peripherals are a Logitech Classic Keyboard 200, pretty standard, gets the job done :P a Trust GXT 25 mouse and Sennheiser MX 375 earbuds. Thank you all for doing this kind of stuff so you can give your followers a chance of dreaming a bit higher about their gaming setup.

Good job guys!

Keyboard: Acer SK 9621Wired USB Black

Mouse: AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse Black

Speakers: Logitech S120 2.30 Watts (RMS) 2.0 Speaker System

Mousepad: Round Red Staples Mousepad

I really hope i win these products are years old

My current peripheral setup is, an old PS/2 BenQ Mouse, an old PS/2 Genius Keyboard, an old generic Mousepad and finally some chinese earphones :')

And for my getto settings, I am using a generic (unbranded?) mouse and a pair of cheap earphones. And a keyboard from the 90's. The worse part is... all of the above is true. lol

What can I say? Happy about the giveaway.

I have a generic "gaming" keyboard, an ok mouse, my headphones are Sennheiser HD202 (of which I kinda regret buying because the bass is too low for me), and an fabric mousepad. Never had any other type of mousepad so that would be cool.

(English for bad sorry XD)

I'm just currently using a turtle beach, laptop keyboard, and a crappy standard cheap mouse. I'm planning on upgrading my setup soon.

Currently using

Ducky One mechanical keyboard

CM Storm Recon mouse

Razer Goliathus Control Medium mousepad

some generic headphone from Jaycar

I'm currently using a Keyboard/Mouse combo, the Logitech MK320, I'm looking at replacing it due to input lag problems when i have high CPU usage

I'm also using a set of Turtle Beach X12's as they're actually not bad, and I have some headphones for when i'm not gaming, the Monster/Diesel Vektr headphones

Spoiler

Intel G3258 (Corsair H60, OC'd to 4.5 GHz) | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (1x8) | Gtx 750Ti | Corsair CX500M | WD Black 750 GB 7200 RPM HDD | Cooler Master Elite 335U (donated by friend)