Best Way to Do Netflix Over Composite Cables?

So, my girlfriend has an old rear-projection TV that only has Composite (Yellow, White and Red cables) It might have component, but I don't remember. She really wants to watch Netflix, but my Roku 3 doesn't do analog video at all. What's the best way to allow her to watch Netflix over composite? The Roku 1 goes for $50, is there anything better for the price or even a bit more?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Wii or PS3

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

The cheapist option would be the Roku 1 Which has Composite and HDMI

28 minutes ago, The_Askinator said:

Get your girlfriend a gift.. A new tv.. No really.

I wish, I'm only getting $150 a month right now. But I'm thinking about it for an anniversary present. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The Roku 1 would be a good way to go. It supports composite and hdmi in the future, if she ever gets a newer tv.

Just be sure to go into the settings and turn up the resolution if upgrading to an hdmi display. I went over to my moms house for dinner recently, and saw that the tv with the Roku was upgraded, but the settings were still at the lower resolution. So I secretly went and fixed that for her before I left. 

On 7/28/2016 at 11:57 PM, EarthboundHero said:

I wish, I'm only getting $150 a month right now. But I'm thinking about it for an anniversary present. 

Hm, Well.. You could try an adapter for HDMI to Composite.. That I think would be the best way.