Any Idea on Mechanical Keyboards around $50?

I've been looking for a mechanical keyboard for around $50. I did look at techsources video. What do you guys recommend? 

Well, the logitech g105 goes for around 50$ right now because it's on sale [on amazon]. But in general mechanical keyboards go for around 70-120$ (Do not quote me on this, I may be wrong, and there are certainly exceptions to this).
now you could go for the Corsair K30 or K70, but it does cost a bit more. 

I never heard about those. I would go with genuine cherrys.

For that price you won't be able to find a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX switches unless it's second hand or on sale. The keyboards you see in that video are most likely made with Kailh or other brand mechanical switches. They will feel different compared to membrane keyboards for sure, just that you might not get the Cherry guarantee in quality or feel. Who knows, maybe you'll like them :D

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

9 hours ago, exousia7 said:

Cherry guarantee in quality or feel

There is no guarantee of feel. They test their switches for 50 million 'actuation' not consistency of feel/click. I have a keyboard that I used for less than 3 months with 3+ inconsistent blue Cherry MX switches. The keys still work, but the click... well some don't even make the click sound now.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

May want to consider craigslist if you're on a budget and down with a used keyboard?  I got a Razr Black Widow for $30 bucks off someone, just make sure you clean it well!