Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

'i want it' 

i want the RX 480 becuz it will stay alive for a longer time and i will not have to wait like 4 years again when RX 480 will not be capeble of playing higher end games in 2020 or like above  i want to play high end games it has been 4 years and  still i havent got anything thing to play my fav games i have Gt 8600 i cant run any of my fav games thats why i want to get RX 480 please i want it and good luck to others too

I currently have a GT-730. I game occasionally and use adobe softwares quite a lot. Looking to buy an RX-480 for it's Open CL performance. Can't afford it right now. It'd be great if I could be the winner :)

Currently got a Radeon R7 265 in one and an GeForce GT420 in my other family computer, hoping to replace the latter with a more capable video card to have fun playing some games with my little brother.

My PC is old, like a worn chair that is very comfortable, lovely to sit in but it's about to S**T itself. I7 980x & 2x 6970's in crossfire, my reason for wanting to win..... Elite Dangerous over 3x monitors, Ahhhhh! 

Good luck all.

Hey.. Got an R9 270x Direct cu ii. Mostly battlefield player which is still fine but with BF1 around the corner hook me up! And although I've gotta bone to pick with AMD about their latest drivers crashing all the time, would seriously love to check out the polaris cards. Probably give away my current gpu for free

Great AMD! I have a r9 290 (sapphire Tri-X) and it was the best GPU for OC without 90°+ temps!

I need an upgrade now!  rx 480 is the perfect upgrade for me!