AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using a laptop with a Nvidia GT 640M LE where the stands for Lame Edition as it's slower than the 640M and mine uses the Fermi so it was probably just a 500M series rebrand.

I can't wait to build my first desktop pc.

Since i'm building a new computer, i don't have any graphic cards, but the one in my toshiba satellite. So, yeah i would really appreciate graphic card like this.

My Rig-
Mobo:msi fm2-a55m-e33
Processor: AMD a10-5800k
Ram:8GB DDR3 1600mhz
I don't have any gpu in my system & My processor is an AMD APU.so,AMD crossfire is going to be cool for me.I dont think i have any good option than a FREE GPU :/:P:)

Yo I have an AMD Radeon 7970 and it seems to be showing it's age after a few years of use. I am thinking of upgrading my graphics card anyway but thought I might as well try and get one in a giveaway. Keep up the great work guys and can't wait for more of your content.

My hd 5830 could use a replacement as it is barely able to run gta 5 at 1600x900

I have an HD5850 (wow that's getting old now right?).

I want one if the new cards so I can turn up from minimum graphics, because I want to experiment with programming against the vulkan API, and because an upgrade has been sorely needed for a while now.

I have an old GT220 so this would make a great upgrade :D

Thank you!

"I want it". But for reals I have an r9 290 which is a dandy card but it spikes at over 90C under load even in my well ventilated case, and the heat it spits out isn't doing my FX 8350 any favors for it's temperatures either. The summer heat is coming and I don't have AC in my tiny little room, so It's going to be like sitting in an oven whenever I want to game. gibe no pls, I need something that runs cooler asap.

Im Currently running a 760, and have pretty much no budget to move forward with my setup. Id Love to grab one of the cards so i can further enjoy my LTT experience in a higher resolution, just for educational purposes. trust me. If i do get the card, ill donate my card to a friend who reaaaly needs an upgrade from his 640. Yikes. Thanks for the chance to enter guys, and i wish all the other entries the best!

Hello,

The reason the rx 480 would come in hand to me is so i can play games at a good frame rate were my current rig only has a gt635 and cant play that many games at a decent frame-rate so this upgrade would come in handy.  I also cant afford an upgrade. hope I win thank you guys.

gibe nao plz

I use currently MSI GTX 960 and i think some games need more power, so i'm in! :)  

I have an old pc with a 256mb something graphics card and a laptop with a radeon 7670m 1gb. Sooo. Yeah... I will be buying a new pc soon, so a new polaris graphics card would really be a bonus :D

currently using an r9 270x gigabyte windforce 4gb factory overclocked that is slowly dying on me. could really use an upgrade lol.

R9 390 and I'd love an RX 480 for the better power consumption

I am currently using GTX 660 and I want to upgrade to AMD beacause i had AMD graphics card in past, it was HD 4870 and it was the best i could get.

On 17/07/2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a shitty gtx 750 ti sc and i need a new card to record newer games to my channel I dont think recording garys mod is going to cut it anymore lmao

On 18.7.2016 at 8:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I need this.!!&@;@^

Club 3d radeon 7850 royal king

currently using sick quadro fx 580 and saving money for new rig so this amazing polaris card will be perfect for me <3 xoxo

On 7/17/2016 at 11:59 PM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

My setup is My Lenovo laptop with an A8... Not the best but it works for small games. I'm trying to build a machine I can game on while I'm going to school for computer science

I'm running a 970. Would love the upgrade then I could give my card to my son so I could kick his ass at csgo (in truth he would whopping my ass)

Love your work

Hi, I'm AMD fan since i had my first PC (17 yrs ago). I have R9 290 by Sapphire and i want to stay with AMD as their products have lot of performance which only very few application can benefit from, unfortunately and I hope it will change with DX12. I'm looking forward for new power efficient and mainly heat efficient products, because   heat and noise are the biggest enemies! :-) 

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a gtx 950 it's a decent card but I want more! The power of the AMD card will satisfy my hungry! And fetch my glory with its 4k capabilities.

I've AMD HD7850 from Gigabite, it's pretty old... so yeah