Large Conference room hdmi/mic mixer

Hello there. I've decided to employ the power of Linus Tech Tips forum to help me with a dilemma.  I'm designing the audio setup for a large cafeteria to be used as a conference room at a manufacturing plant. I'm the IT guy so I have been given the task. I'm not new to audio setups, but I mainly build home setups. I've got my speaker layout math done, and I've semi-decided on the amplifier. However I am now stuck. I know they are going to want to be able to talk over the videos being displayed on the 4 60 inch and 1 75 inch tv. I thought to myself surely there is an audio mixer with an hdmi channel that I can use inline to insert the microphone audio before it hits the amp right....Wrong, or at least I can't find one. I should say I found 1 that looked to be the solution to all my problems but I can't find it in stock anywhere reputable (Kevic HX-2001 HDMI Audio Mixer). I'm sure one of you has come across this. So thanks for any help. 

Setup will be as follows:

apple tv, windows PC, blank HDMI input, wireless windows PC receiver (that I can't remember the name of right now) > HDMI Switch> Box I'm looking for> HDMI out to in of reciever> HDMI out of receiver to TVs and audio of receiver to in ceiling speakers. 

Help me Linus Forums..You are my only hope!

-Wiggles

I want to be able to use just the tv's with their audio output for some items as well. So by integrating it all the HDMI out would mean I could do that without fuss and ease of use for the average Joe who will be using the setup. The extraction has crossed my mind. Thanks for the reply!

I would go for a amplifier with a mic input, like many PA type amplifiers

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."