LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

totally want to build a mini itx portable setup for this. I hope LG bring us more stuff like this.

Awesome Projector! Would be perfect for my outdoor theater:D

I think its one of the best Projecter i have seen.

its much better than the most of other projecters.

Man this would be cool to use with some friends, the possibilities are almost endless when it comes to my group. My favorite part about it is that its mobile and can have the effect of a widescreen. 

Be great for video games/movies in the park!

Hur~hur~hur.... With this in my hands. I'll be able to rule the GAMING WORLD!!!!

This would be awesome to project behind a screen with the short throw, potentially eliminating any projector noise from the room where the viewer is.  Think basement with a screen built between two rooms.

What I think about it?Idon't even have a 100" wall ,if I win it i will buy a tent for a surface and I will review it

i think the idea of projecting from a short distance is awesome, this could be the start of something even better

That's a very cool projector. Does it also function as a "Ghost trap" from "Ghostbusters". 

The ability to carry a projector around of that size so easily would have more applications than just gaming, imagine designers using it to project a design onto the wall to then paint and craft. With its short projection distance too, would even work in hallways!

This would make an awesome home gaming setup, would be awesome to get one.

PC Specs
CPU: i7 4790 | Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2H | RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB | GPU: GTX 1070 | Case: NZXT S340 | Storage: WD Blue 1TB, Samsung SSD 256GB | PSU: Corsair CS550M | Operating System: Windows 10

Nice, 200 inches of real state for playing games is awesome. I wonder which game ill play first? 

That is the most balling projector I've seen and seems to be a pretty interesting way to get a picture with limited space 

This would be great for "cinema" evenings in my country side home! :)

This would be awesome to finish off the home theater I'm working on to watch LTT videos.

i would love this i could go anywhere with this and have lots of fun even carry 2 controllers around and play with friends, this would be the best way to make friends and have a good time

I've always wanted a projector that has great picture quality and compact. Home theater on the go! (^_^)

It would nice to have such a tiny projector for gaming sesion with friends or movies with families.

Now IF i get the projector.... WHERE in the world do i place it! i mean i dont have a warehouse anywhere near me...

Premier Français par ici ? 

C'est vraiment pas mal le coup du vidéo projecteur "limite" Pocket J'aime !! 

I love This ! 

This projector is beast. I got empty wall that wants a projector so bad. Would throw that light from my bed and watch star wars and Pokémon.

Innovative for a small form factor projector. It seems like it will make it really conventional for not just a living room, but for anywhere you want to watch your movie or play a game.  My only question is how do you adjust the angles?

The projector looks AWESOME!

The short made me want one!

Keep up the great work guys!