LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is perfect if you don't have a large room and can't mount it far from the wall!

The great thing about it is the small form factor , I would love to get one 

@Ali__Ihsan

Quite cool and very unique design for a compact projector. I would love to have this in my room.

I would love to have one of these, $1,300 USD unfortunately is outside my price range for now, but even if i don't win, i Will buy one when my funds get better.  Thanks for the giveaway Linus.   #BestTechChannelEver

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

What can I say, bright, clear projections at a matter of inches away. This concept has left me mind blown. Planning on purchasing a few of these to use on stage at some community productions I run. Limitless possibilities. As always, not surprised that LG keeps exceeding my expectations. 

This is the best replacement for my shitty projector dat stoped workind 3 weeks ago , please senpai , i want this sooo badly :""D

Definitely the best indoor projector ever, with such a small distance between screen and projector it can be mounted everywhere! Awesome thing LG! 

100" image with only 15" away from the wall?? yep, I need this for my small meeting room.

The PF1000U projector is an amazing feat of technology, and I'm hoping I could get my hands on one of these because the quality on these are absolutely phenomenal 

Looks amazing and solves the biggest reason i don't have a projector yet, the limited amount of space I have. But i'm also finally moving in my own place at the end of the summer so this would be brilliant to set up in one of the spare rooms as a home theaterroom. Hope I win this cause buying a house is expensive and I'm not gonna have enough spare cash to actually buy this product any time soon... 

Having the PF1000U would make my lan-parties epic!

Cool looking projector. Would be awesome to have one :)

Good luck to everyone!

Ryzen 7 1700X | NZXT X52 | EVGA 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix X370-F | 32gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000MHz | 500gb Samsung 960EVO | 2 x 250gb Samsung 840EVO | 3tb Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT S340 Elite | Acer XB271HU | DELL U3415W | Logitech G810 | Logitech G900 | Logitech G840 | Audio Techinca ATH-M50x | Antlion Modmic 4.0

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The short throw technology seems perfect for portability. Only needing it to be 4" from the wall is amazing

such a high tech looking projector, would def. want to get my hands on it just to see it in action

That is one heck of a projector, would be awesome for mid-camp gaming/movie watching

looks great, it would go well with my garage xD

I've always looked over the idea of a projector setup, but this definitely seems like something I would consider buying in the future because I would be able to take it anywhere!

I think this is a great improvement on previous projector technology! (since i last looked)

What an incredible piece of technology. Has really flipped the switch on everything that suck(s / ed) about projecting.
This will be amazing for games, media consumption and hopefully the publication of digital arts! 

Hey thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway. Having never owned a projector i don't have much knowledge about them but just seeing that video definitely makes me interested. 

Having a portable 50" - 200" sounds amazing and being able to take it out and use with friends would be awesome!

We used to have an abandoned industrial complex in the vicinity and I always wanted to have a game night with my friends there, but the projector we have now is one of those gigantic BenQ ones and the complex has been leveled to the ground recently :(

But looking at the price tag of this one, I wouldn't keep my hopes up anyway.

I can only imagine the long gaming sessions with my friends thanks to this projector, it would be awesome! 

I thank the projector was nice and had good picture quality