LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Yoo, that projector looks sick! It'd be cool to shine it on the side of a house and have a bunch of friends come over for Smash or Mortal Kombat.

LG is a good company and they have good products. As soon as I see their realease of the projector I start looking for videos about it and the Linus has made a great video and make me want it but when I get to the suppliers page. Its a good price for an amazing projector but its just too much for me but since linus is giving out 2 of these i guess this might be my lucky chance . :)

Looks amazing. I would love to have this for my living room.

This would make a nice addition for my living room. All my buddies would enjoy this on vintage game night.

This would be awesome to have at a LAN party

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

Most awesome projector for gamenight with friends:D

wow, that's looks like it has great potential!

Imagine watching "Videos" on 200". What Ann experience. (Get it ? "Ann" ? )

I've been in the market for a projector for quite some time, but I could never justify paying $800+ for a 1080p model. Some pico-projectors seemed okay, but it seems that most of the better ones still only have a native resolution of 720p. This LG monster looks pretty awesome, and actually kills two birds with one stone for me. My apartment's ceiling is like 12' high, so mounting a projector up there was not going to be a fun or easy task. This would be a welcome solution. Thanks for the opportunity!! 

This thing seems awesome, I'd love to use it as an alternative to a TV. I got rid of all TVs in my house a few years ago, and just have computers and laptops for media consumption. Great video, too. Whoever shot it did a great job, felt like a preview to a spy/heist movie.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've never won anything in my life. If the first thing I win is this rad projector, I welcome it. 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

Wow! This projector is sooo great! I would love to have one!

Every time someone moves something in my house and I see a pure white wall, I imagine projecting something on it. Every single time but I have never owned one. I'd love to give it a try for once. For games or even just Netflix :)

It´s so compact and light that you can mount a home theater in the backyard and enjoy movies with family and friends.

That projector would fit my small cramped apartment perfectly. *holding thumbs*

I love the idea of traveling with that projector and laptop. That would be so awesome! Thanks for the giveaway LTT and LG!

It looks really cool and the video was awesome! :)

I think the projector is pretty amazing. I think it would be great to use for a backyard gaming party with my friends and family. It has a great picture too which would look great outside. I could imagine trying to have a lan party, watching movies, etc with it. Plus the design is pretty sweet, and my backpack and my laptop would be perfect for it. I could fit my ps4, laptop, cords, and the projector all in it and go wherever and game.

This projector would be awesome for movie night with family you could feel justblile you are at the movies.

This is a product I only dreamed about as a kid, and now its more a reality and better than i ever imagined today.  Amazing.  Would be cool to finally use something like this.    

Kinda amazed how they manage to not have the image distorted... would love to hear more about how exactly this is done.

i would love this in Trinidad can finally show my friends all my cool sailing videos if i win one, plus i'm a big fan of LG  products, they already have my island life booming this would just make it soo much better.

Wow, I'm pretty sure LG just read my mind. I have been looking for a solution to my "game from bed on a large enough screen to see what I am playing" issue for like 2 years now. If you can't tell, I'm really lazy. I'm so lazy that I gave up my search and instead moved my bed next to my monitor so I can lay down on the computer... I should go outside now.