Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks awesome for people that dont have a lot of space in their rooms but still want a giant image. I could definately use one of these.

It'd be great for making use out of a small space where I couldn't necessarily fit a large TV.
Moving to the city in a month so I'd cherish the opportunity to lug this thing home.

I have never had a projector before due to the high cost. However, recently i have been considering to get one. This one is very portable and lightweight which is perfect for my taste and proposed usage. I really hope i will win it! 

Very nice projector, was looking for one to go with my home theater / gaming system, and this is just perfect 

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Love these short throw projectors i used to have an infocus but that had to be on the other side of the room just to get any sort of decent sized image

I want this soo bad. I go camping and plug my $20 mini eBay projector into my cars inverter to play games while I'm in the wilderness and it sux so much balls it's not funny I can see each individual pixel. This projector would kick so much arse!

This projector would have been a god-send in my college days. No more toting around a bulky display when it is time to move. It also would have had the benefit of being easily brought over to a friend's place to game or watch movies together.

(Don't get me wrong, I would still love to have one now as well ;) )