AKRACING PREMIUM char, is it any good?

Surpuppa

I broke my chair and I am looking for a new one. I want something that is sturdy and with thick padding. I dont want some mega expensive office chair, just something comfortable. Since I have quite broad shoulders it seems like this is the only chair with these qualities with a reasonable price (the other gaming chairs are too narrow for my shoulders and most office chairs have too little padding and/or "sturdyness"). Is this chair any good? How is the quality and the padding? 

If you have any other ideas for a chair please enlighten me.

Thanks!

Just now, Surpuppa said:

I broke my chair and I am looking for a new one. I want something that is sturdy and with thick padding. I dont want some mega expensive office chair, just something comfortable. Since I have quite broad shoulders it seems like this is the only chair with these qualities with a reasonable price (the other gaming chairs are too narrow for my shoulders and most office chairs have too little padding and/or "sturdyness"). Is this chair any good? How is the quality and the padding? 

If you have any other ideas for a chair please enlighten me.

Thanks!

Dunno man, you could get a nice chair from your own ikea :P 

I've got this pretty nice chair and i've got pretty large shoulders.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

5 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

Dunno man, you could get a nice chair from your own ikea :P 

I've got this pretty nice chair and i've got pretty large shoulders.

20150614185430.jpgmarkus-arbetsstol-gra__0324506_PE517017_

These are the two chairs from Ikea that I can get for a reasonable price. Neither have enough padding for me and they dont look sturdy enough. It also looks like my "half sitting half lying" position will be uncomfotable

4 minutes ago, Surpuppa said:

20150614185430.jpgmarkus-arbetsstol-gra__0324506_PE517017_

These are the two chairs from Ikea that I can get for a reasonable price. Neither have enough padding for me and they dont look sturdy enough

welp, i've got the bottom one and its quite sturdy but might not be enough for you but in my opinion its pretty nice.

flex back, steel construction in areas that matter, height and lean adjustable.

If your interested you could try them out at a ikea in the area.

Though to come back to your question I think the ltt crew uses those chairs (Very similar as i see it )so check this out.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

2 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

Though to come back to your question I think the ltt crew uses those chairs (Very similar as i see it )so check this out.

Yes I have watched that video, and many others. The problem is that those upper wings are too narrow for me. It is like an other chair review by Luke where his shoulders were pushed forward and inward which is very uncomfortable. As you can see on the AKRACING PREMIUM, it does not have as narrow and prominent shoulder wings.AK-7001-BB_06_BigProductImage.jpg