Asus Z170-DELUXE Asio4All

Go to solution Solved by Sean McElholm,
12 hours ago, Husky said:

It seems to be WORKING! :)

Alright, thanks!

Answered

Hello,

I just wanted to know if the Asus Z170-DELUXE motherboard onboard sound has Asio4All compatibility, I am speccing out a PC mainly for Gaming, Productivity and FL Studio (Music Production).

Asio4All provides accurate audio quality when producing music and I wanted to know if it works out of the box or if I need a sound card.

There isn't really anything on the Internet in regard to this subject to be honest.

Thanks,

Sean McElholm.

NOTE: This is in the wrong section, can it be moved to Computer Hardware > Audio

My PC: Dell Inspiron 530, Intel Core 2 Duo 4500, Nvidia GT 610, 4GB DDR2 RAM, Windows 10 [Windows Vista -> Windows 7 -> Windows 10]

My Future Rig (hopefully): GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H Motherboard, Intel Core i7 4790K, Nvidia Geforce GT 980, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 10.

23 minutes ago, Sean McElholm said:

Hello,

I just wanted to know if the Asus Z170-DELUXE motherboard onboard sound has Asio4All compatibility, I am speccing out a PC mainly for Gaming, Productivity and FL Studio (Music Production).

Asio4All provides accurate audio quality when producing music and I wanted to know if it works out of the box or if I need a sound card.

There isn't really anything on the Internet in regard to this subject to be honest.

Thanks,

Sean McElholm.

NOTE: This is in the wrong section, can it be moved to Computer Hardware > Audio

I'm not entirely sure if it has support (probably does).

I have one so I can test it. How would I test it? Then I can report back to you if it works.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

16 minutes ago, Husky said:

I'm not entirely sure if it has support (probably does).

I have one so I can test it. How would I test it? Then I can report back to you if it works.

I'm not the greatest at explaining things so forgive me, but download a copy of FL Studio with Asio4All (included in FL installer) and then once installed, go to the audio settings and set the Asio to Asio4All, then drag an audio file of some sort into the playlist, if you hear sound, then it's working.

FL Studio Download: http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/

Asio4All is included in the Installer btw.

My PC: Dell Inspiron 530, Intel Core 2 Duo 4500, Nvidia GT 610, 4GB DDR2 RAM, Windows 10 [Windows Vista -> Windows 7 -> Windows 10]

My Future Rig (hopefully): GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H Motherboard, Intel Core i7 4790K, Nvidia Geforce GT 980, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 10.

1 minute ago, Sean McElholm said:

I'm not the greatest at explaining things so forgive me, but download a copy of FL Studio with Asio4All (included in FL installer) and then once installed, go to the audio settings and set the Asio to Asio4All, then drag an audio file of some sort into the playlist, if you hear sound, then it's working.

FL Studio Download: http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/

Asio4All is included in the Installer btw.

Downloading... Will report back! :)

Workstation:

Mobile Workstation:

1 minute ago, Husky said:

Downloading... Will report back! :)

Thanks mate! :)

1 hour ago, Sean McElholm said:

Thanks mate! :)

Workstation:

Mobile Workstation:

12 hours ago, Husky said:

Alright, thanks!

Answered