quad channel doesnt want to work

Hello everyone,

so basically yesterday i didnt experience any problems but at morning when i want to start a pc he just shuttedown and then when i try to start 0 reaction on screen, i read on internet that it can be issue with memmory, i checked my parephels before and they were stable, so i tryed 1 ram then 2 and 3 they work perfect but when i add 4th one im going backwards to my problem, i also tryed diffrent rams to make sure that maybe one is broken but it seems not a problem. my pc specs are x99 sli plus, ddr4 ripjaws f4-3000c15q of 4x4 and a 5820k. i can add any additional information.

Thank you for your help.

Either there are issues with the 4th ram stick you entered or the 4th ram slot has issues.  Take out all the ram and put the one that you know is working into the 4th ram slot and see if it boots up.  

If it doesn't boot,  then replace the ram stick with the one that gives you the issue. 

My RIG:

CPU: Intel core i7 4790k     Motherboard: Msi krait edition z97      RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Black Edition     Case: Thermaltake core v71   Storage: Samsung 850 pro 256gb OS, WD green 2Tb, WD blue 500GB, WD blue 350gb, Segate barracuda 250gb      PSU: NZXT hale82 v2 700w     Cooling: Noctua nh-d15   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

any other usefull offers that can help me?