Ram and Motherboard

I have a ram stick that looks like an amd, it is one of those shorter styled ram. But the listing has it as LGA. Is this an amd ram or LGA? cause all the other ram looks different and is bigger and all the amd ram looks shorter.

the picture on newegg looks bigger and is different from my ram.  model no.:kingston kvr667d2/2gr

I also have a motherboard that i bought on ebay. the seller and listing says it is ddr1, but all the other listings list it as ddr2 and the only manual i could find listed it as ddr2 as well. should I use ddr2 ram? model no,:  Intel E210882 D945GCZLKR

To answer your first question, there is no ram that is amd (unless you are talking about Radeon memory)  and there is definitely no LGA ram you may have gotten confused by the listing. LGA (land grid array)  refers to the serface mount packaging for integrated circuits. 

Next you mentioned a ram module kingston kvr667d2/2gr this is ddr2 laptop memory, unless you want to add ram to a desktop pc this ram won't work this only can go in a laptop. 

Next you said you got this motherboard: Intel E210882 D945GCZLKR this board actually uses ddr1 and is socket LGA 775 I can't find much information on this board but judging by its only 10 dollars on eBay,  i dont think it would be fun to use. 

My RIG:

CPU: Intel core i7 4790k     Motherboard: Msi krait edition z97      RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB Gaming Black Edition     Case: Thermaltake core v71   Storage: Samsung 850 pro 256gb OS, WD green 2Tb, WD blue 500GB, WD blue 350gb, Segate barracuda 250gb      PSU: NZXT hale82 v2 700w     Cooling: Noctua nh-d15   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

I got them from ebay and sometimes they're not listed correctly because it is not the manufacturer.